As soon as your order has been shipped, you will receive an email confirmation (to the email address entered on your order) with your tracking information. If you don’t receive an email, please contact our customer service team and we’ll gladly update you with your shipping information.
Depending on the item(s) you purchase and the location to which the items will be delivered, different shipping methods are available. At checkout, you will be prompted to choose a shipping method. Shipping costs are based on the shipping method that you choose. Your total shipping charges will automatically compute during checkout prior to the completion of your order.
Generally, you will have the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery (such as One-Day service). If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received and clear credit authorization by 4:00 p.m. CST or your order will not be processed until the following business day. Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding federal holidays within the United States.
Orders to the same address placed within 24 hours of each other may be consolidated.
WITHIN THE U.S.
- Standard shipping, within the United States, will take an average of 3-7 business days. We use USPS for orders shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, US territories, APO/FPO addresses, and PO Box addresses.
- Three-Day(UPS Three-Day Select) will take 3 business days to deliver. The provider does not deliver on Sundays.
- Next DayAir guarantees delivery by the end of the next business day once the order has processed to ship. The provider does not deliver on Saturdays and Sundays. A signature is usually (but not always) required during the time of delivery.
- A USPS carrier will deliver to PO Boxes, APOs/FPO addresses, or US Territory addresses.
- Domestic shipments will be supplied a delivery confirmation and/or a tracking number.
- Shipments are processed once payment clears and shipped within 1-2 business days.
- We are currently unable to sell to customers in Alabama or Alaska due to sales tax processing requirements.
OUTSIDE THE U.S.
Our standard international service is DHL Mail Service (there are no brokerage fees associated with this shipping method, delivery would be made by the same carrier that would deliver a USPS parcel). Sorry, but we do not adhere to requests for a preferred service when selecting our standard international service. Standard parcels can take in excess of 4-6 weeks to arrive due to customs delays, but typically arrive within 2 weeks. Our Expedited Service can arrive within 3-5 business days to most locations and ships via UPS Expedited. For guaranteed tracking, we recommend selecting USPS Priority Mail International or our Expedited International Service.
- International shipping may not come with tracking. For guaranteed tracking, select USPS Priority Mail International.
- Import duties & taxes are not included in item price or shipping costs and are the buyer's responsibility.
- Check with your country's customs office to determine import costs prior to bidding/buying.
- Due to frequent customs delays,allow 6-8 weeks for arrival of packages shipped to the following destinations: Armenia, Australia, Brazil, Croatia, France, Israel, Italy, Kazakhstan, Moldova, New Zealand, Poland, Spain, and Ukraine.
- Government regulations prohibit marking merchandise below value or marking items as "gifts".
EVORR does not ship to the following countries: Albania, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Burma/Myanmar, Burundi, Central African Republic, Cote d'Ivoire/Ivory Coast, Cuba, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Iran, Iraq, Kosovo, Lebanon, Libya, Macedonia, Martinique, Montenegro, Nicaragua, North Korea, Romania, Serbia, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Ukraine, Venezuela, Yemen, and Zimbabwe.